IFRS London Training Schedule
|| 10 days weekend
||01st October (10 Sundays)
||30th September (10 Saturdays)
||Selfpaced Anytime via Internet
Teaching was excellent. Bhave Sir shared his industrial experience whenever required that helped to understand the concept.
SA Puranik - Pharmaceutical Company
Mr.Bhave posses a good command over the subject. No doubts remain unresolved. The lectures are interactive. What I liked most is the step by step problem solving approach followed and taught by Mr.Bhave.
S Bhatkar - BPO Services company
Yes, I do enjoy a lot. I like the way sir shared his experience about IFRS and Industry work. Also, I enjoyed that different age group personal coming together and sharing their knowledge experience.
PP Sangam - CA Inter
Rammohan Nilkanth Bhave
MD, Consult IFRS
LIMCA Record holder on IFRS, FCA, FCMA, ACS, LL.B. (G.), Diploma in IFRS (ACCA, UK), Certified IFRS (ICAI, India), Certified XBRL, SIX Sigma - Green Belt
View Limca Book Of Records
Whatsapp No : 9167446744
- Ind AS implementation committee (ICAI) member 17-18 (In past 2010-11, 2016-17)
- Independent director on LIC MF trustee co ltd.
- Flagbearer of the profession award from ICSI 2015.
- LECTURE no 1301 on IFRS/Ind AS completed in March 2017
- “IFRS simplified“ book published by CNBC TV 18 world over by Rammohan Bhave & Dr Mrs Anjali Rammohan Bhave – foreword by President ICSI Mamta Binani, P Ramesh, chairman Deloittes India and Amarjit Chopra, Prominent CA.
- Business Valuation Academy LLP - Partner
- Knowledge management committee of SME Forum
- Affiliated to IICA (institute of corporate affairs – a knowledge sharing body started by MCA)
- Centers in 50 cities for online live course plus 20 overseas centers
- - 63 corporate training 21 Ind AS & IFRS Implementations
- 60 open batches trainings
- 300+ online self-paced IFRS students in 70 cities & 22 countries
Strategy and IFRS Consultancy, Training, Implementations, conversions.
Renowned Internationally as IFRS Faculty & Implementation Expert both in Europe & India.
Major Achievements And Past Engagement
- Major Strengths : Strategy, IFRS, SAP, SOP, Mergers & Acquisitions, Cost management.
- 28 Years Industry Experience : Worked as CFO/ Chief Finance Director for last 13 years.
- The Industry Experience includes telecom, infrastructure, information technology, pharmaceuticals and steel.
- The Company experience includes Reliance Infocomm, Mittal group, Europe, Foundation software, USA, Singapore, Australia, Gammon India (incl. Oman project & Subsidiary)
- International Work Experience : worked in USA, Singapore and Australia (2000 - 02), London, Bulgaria (2007-08). visited and worked in Japan, Croatia, Oman, Dubai, Netherland, Thailand.
IFRS Implementation & Consultancy Experience
- IFRS Implementation (Europe) : In Europe, IFRS became applicable since 2005 worked in Mittal Group during 2007-08, in-house implementation of IFRS for steel companies in Bulgaria, Bosnia, Serbia etc. This covered acquisitions,consolidations of 18 subsidiaries and valuation for acquisition including intangible assets. The Company auditors were one of the Big - 4 Consulting firms.
- IFRS Implementation (India - Asia) : Worked with an Indian private group of companies, did preparatory work including interactions and presentations from BIG-4 and other big firms handling IFRS for implementation.
- DipIFR , ACCA UK : Currently 60% students appearing for Diploma in IFRS by ACCA, UK taught by him.
- Corporate Training and Consultancy : Corporate training in India on IFRS and also started some implementation contracts, set-up exclusive IFRS consultancy wing with a back-up organisation structure and implementing IFRS for many Indian and overseas clients.
- IFRS Implementation Affiliation with CA Firms : Since many class A - CA firms are not having IFRS wings, Tied up with them for this consultancy, for their clients.
- Speaker at National & International level Seminars
CII Conference at Raipur, Kolkatta, Nasik
ICSI National Level Conference at Jaipur and Hyderabad.
ICAI trainings at Dehradoon, Mumbai, Thane
ICWAI Conference at Aurangabad, Surat.
Conferences at Cochin, Coimbatore
National Cost Conference on Challenges in transition to IFRS.
Corporate trainings at Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Jharsuguda
- Training Students of ICAI/ICSI : Teach IFRS subject in GMCS sessions of ICAI & SMTP of ICSI. Currently involved in formation of alliance with universities and management institutes like NMIMS, SIES for starting IFRS Course for the students and University of Mumbai.
- IFRS Lectures in study circles :
Bandra study circle
Goregaon malad study circle
Dahisar study circle
Thane study circle
Dombivli study circle
- Articles : written and continue to write various Articles on IFRS and monthly column in ICWA and CS monthly bulletins.
- Guest Lecturer at Seminars and Conferences : Faculty in many seminars of IFRS in many cities including CPE, CEP sessions of CA, ICWA, CS and MBA Institutes like SIES, NMIMS.
- A Webinar was conducted on 22nd August 2009, Saturday 3 to 6 pm : Subject - "IFRS - Overview and opportunities for professionals", through 75+ Reliance Web-World Locations (With 10-15 capacity each), in more than 50 Cities. It is one of the major achievements submitted for Limca book of records. Registered audience 1100+. Record of Programs/trainings held (for all photographs refer orkut profile with photos uploaded Rammohan Nilkanth Bhave) - India 21 cities and overseas.
Interviewed on TV on Financial careers & IFRS in Aug 2010 - broadcast on 11th & 13th Sept 2010.